- Somalata products are patented blends of herbs and extracts.
- Somalata products are based on traditional Ayurvedic formulas.
- Somalata products are made using only ORGANIC herbs and their potent extracts
- Somalata products are sold in convenient, extra-strength tablets.
- Somalata products do not contain any dairy, egg, peanut, tree nut, soy, shellfish, wheat, or gluten.
- Somalata products are completely Vegan.
SOMALATA is a joint venture between a European Ayurvedic clinic, and an Indian company with generations of experience in manufacturing and exporting Ayurvedic medicines.
SOMALATA's goal is to expand Ayurvedic supplements and medicines to Western consumers, by combining traditional Ayurvedic remedies with modern Western expectations for high quality, completely Organic and convenient supplements.
SOMALATA products are certified as meeting USDA ORGANIC specifications by LACON Gmbh, a German company specializing in certifying the origin and authenticity of Organic ingredients.
SOMALATA products at made at our own facility in India. Our facility is certified as meeting World Health Organization GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) by EuroCert Ltd, a UK company specializing in inspecting global food manufacturing facilities.
- Somalata is endorsed by Ayurvedic practitioners in the United Kingdom, Germany, Croatia, and other European countries.
- Somalata Ayurveda is a member of PHARMEXCIL, the Pharmaceutical Export Promotion Council of India
- Somalata Ayurveda’s Indian management team are members of AMAI, the Ayurveda Medical Association of India.
- Somalata Ayurveda’s Indian management team are members of the Central Council of Indian Medicine.
- Somalata Ayurveda’s Indian management team and manufacturing facility are associated with Ayurvedic schools and universities across India.